Highest Selling Private Guided Tour
Destination Covered: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights brings to you rich cultural history and majestic architecture of India. Visit breathtaking palaces and lively markets from the historical capital Delhi to Agra and the city of valor, Jaipur. Experience the wonder that is the Golden Triangle Special!
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights Itinerary
Day 01 : DelhiFirst Day Of 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour. You Will Greet By Our Company Representative On Delhi Airport During Arrival And Get Transferred To Hotel. Overnight Stay At Delhi Hotel
Day 02 : Delhi – Agra (210 Kms)After Breakfast, Start Sightseeing Tour Of Delhi. In Old Delhi, Visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk. Enjoy Lip Smacking Lunch In Local Restaurant. Later Start Sightseeing Of New Delhi Which Includes India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, Humuyuns Tomb, Qutub Minar. Later Drive To Agra And Transfer To Hotel, Enjoy Mouth Watering Dinner. Overnight Stay At Agra Hotel.
Day 03 : Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (250 Kms)Pick Up From Hotel At 06:30 A.M., Leave To Visit Taj Mahal At Sunrise Time Then Come Back To Hotel For Having Healthy Breakfast. Check Out From Hotel. And Visit Agra Fort. Leave To Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri And Post Lunch. Overnight Stay At Jaipur Hotel.
Day 04 : Jaipur – Delhi (260 Kms)After Breakfast, Start Sightseeing Tour Of Jaipur At 08:00 A.M. With Our Tour Guide. Explore Stunning Amer Fort With Enthralling Elephant Ride, Hawa Mahal, Drive Past Jal Mahal. Enjoy Mouth Watering Lunch, Later Visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace.Enjoy Shopping In Local Market. In The Evening, Drive To Delhi, Transfer To Delhi Airport With Sweet Memories Of Tour.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort*.
- Light and Sound Show at Amber Fort*.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur*.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.